Hoover’s name is usually associated with cleaning machines because they have consistently delivered high quality products year after year. The Hoover MaxExtract F7452900PC is a good example of a product they make that will compliment your normal cleaning routine in a noticeable way.
Usable on both carpets and hard floors, this machine has some tricks up its sleeve to help you do your job more efficiently.
Ease of use and effectiveness are two of the most desirable traits a machine like this can have, so let’s see what this Hoover has to offer that will give results in those areas.
Equipped with a powerful 12 amp motor, you won’t be lacking in the suction power department. Basic things like heated cleaning and a two-tank system are provided on this model, along with some other great features including:
- Dual V Nozzle: The wide path cleaned by this Hoover will have a more even suction because of the dual nozzle, making for a better and more consistent cleaning.
- Patented SpinScrub Brushes: These brushes are soft on the carpet but hard on the dirt. They team up with the water and cleaning product to make sure your floors get a deeper clean. When you need to clean the SpinScrub brushes, you can simply pop the attachment out and wash it under the faucet. Additionally, you can adjust the scrubbing settings to accommodate whichever surface or mess you’re cleaning.
- Auto Rinsing: Carpet cleaners can leave a lot of detergent residue behind if you don’t manage to rinse well enough. This feature helps eliminate the extra detergent and saves your carpets the trouble of holding onto it.
- Automatic Detergent Rinsing: Rather than measuring the necessary amount of both water and detergent, you can just pour both into their separate compartments and let the machine do the mixing for you.
- SpinScrub Hand Tool: A smaller scale version of the main head, the hand tool can be used to get hard to reach areas like carpeting on stairs, with a lot less problems than you’d experience trying to use the main body.
- 20 ft. Power Cord: Standard cord length on most household machines. Anywhere your vacuum can go, so can your Hoover Carpet Cleaner.
Here are some of the things that customers have praised the MaxExtract F7452900PC for:
- Water removal is excellent. If you go over the wet carpets a few times, the vacuum will clear away a large portion of the water and you will only need the fan on or windows open for a few hours to get rid of the rest. Better than some professional cleaners in this regard!
- Hand attachment is good for cleaning sofas and hard to reach places. Works just as well as the main head, but this nifty hose is a lot easier to maneuver for higher up areas. To make it even better, you don’t have to store the hose on the cleaner and you can keep it in the closet until it’s needed.
- Works well on pet odors and stains. Pet owners should look into it if they don’t want to spend their money on a professional cleaning service.
There’s nothing quite as disappointing as getting a nice new machine only to find out there is something less than thrilling about it. To help avoid this situation, here are some of the common complaints against this particular cleaner:
- Leaky clean water tanks are unfortunately an issue reported by a lot of people who own this machine. Not necessarily a deal breaker because thankfully it’s the clean water and not the dirty water that generally leaks, but this can be annoying to deal with.
- This machine is a bit noisy. Considering the length of time it can take to clean a large carpeted area, the noise can become tiresome.
- One tank will not always cover a whole room. Due to the two tank design, the capacity is smaller than it probably would be otherwise. Another note about the tank is that there is no easy way to pour leftover cleaner and clean water out. If you want to save your extra cleaner in your own container, the process can be messy. While Hoover says you can leave it in the tank, this can cause the already mentioned problem of a leaky tank.
While not all machines are as good as they say they are, this one does a great job on your carpets and hard floors. Don’t bother paying for a professional because the Hoover MaxExtract F7452900PC costs only a fraction of the price and might even do a better job (depending on the company you pick).
Compared to other brands, Hoover has a tendency to create long-lasting products for a competitive price. The choice is yours, and the F7452900PC is a good option to consider.