If you’re a pet owner, then you know the pain of having to clean animal hair from every corner of your house.
You know what a headache it is to have to bend down at narrow corners, closets, carpets, and other intricate areas.
When it comes to cleaning hair from different surfaces like wall carpeting, hard flooring, and walk-in closets; vacuums with a sleek design and maximum portability are always recommended.
This is not always the case when it comes to pet hair, and even those light, and miniscule dirt particles that come from threads, leftover foods, and mud.
Reasons to Choose an Upright Vacuum
Cleaners of various designs, shapes and a variety of functionality are available in just about every appliance shop you visit nowadays.
This could easily confuse new buyers when it comes to making a smart, and informed decision on which cleaner they should pick up for their “little” hair problem.
In order to properly remove animal hair with ease, you need to have a cleaning machine with higher than normal suction power. This is where a powerful upright comes into play. Most upright machines are equipped with a relatively powerful suction strength which helps remove hair that’s been engrained into floor cracks, and deep inside carpeting.
When performance is taken into consideration, upright vacuums have many excellent features:
- Heightened amp meter
- Increased air flow
- Enhanced water lift feature
- Fully accessorized bypass meter with less noise
Recommended Upright Models
If you’re confused about which upright cleaner you should pick up, then consider a few of these top selling models which work great for pet hair:
1. Dyson DC40 Upright Cleaner – With its 25 feet power cord, it’s great for cleaning areas like wardrobes, stair cases, and much more.
2. Hoover UH70210 – A top-rated cleaner with rolling brushes that are specially designed for picking up hairs during both dry and wet cleaning processes.
3. Hoover Linx Cordless Stick Vacuum – This is a great bagless stick vacuum with a stylish model. It contains motorized power brush with HEPA filtration that removes pet hair from just about any surface.
Things to Consider
While choosing a pet hair cleaner, you must look closely at the features and additional cleaning options available in order to judge by yourself if the cleaner is really worthy buying. For removal of animal hair, you want to make sure that the upright you choose has an enhanced filtration system. This is very important.
You should always be aware of the cost and warranty, but it should not be the key determinant in your buying decision.
Lastly, if you plan to buy it online because of the larger selections and discounts available, always make sure that you buy it from a reputable online retailer like Amazon.com.