Playful, energetic and cuddly pooches line the busy streets of the United States during Global Pet Expo. A large number of owners volunteer for inter-state pet shows to flaunt their pups and kittens in public. This clearly indicates that we love to have animal friends around but that doesn’t mean we appreciate the trail of fur, hair and poop they leave behind. Gross!
Owning a dog, cat, or any other furry pet calls for special pet care and lots of cleaning. You have to maintain their coat, clean the floors and look after your personal belongings, as well.
Vacuum cleaners are extremely valuable tools when it comes to cleaning part.
Most cordless/canister models are designed with special pet tools to pick fine hair strands and despicable odor from the surroundings.
If you’re planning to explore the market for an efficient pet vacuum, you need to check out the Shark SV780 first. This powerful, cordless device is capable of easily and effectively disposing of small messes throughout the home. Moreover, it’s furnished with plenty of attachments and features that finish your task in a jiffy.
Let’s take a look at some of the key features that make it stand out from other handheld vacuums.
- 18-Volts cordless, yet powerful handheld model.
- Compact and lightweight (measures approximately 18inches in length).
- Direct suction, works 35% more efficiently than other handheld models.
- Includes a long, removable motorized brush, versatile crevice tool and dusting brush for cleaning different surfaces.
- Based on deep cleaning technology.
- Works on 4 different settings—Motorized brush, direct suction, crevice tool and dusting tool.
- Bagless dust cup (you can easily empty it thus, you don’t have to worry about replacing the bags every now and then).
- Easy to wash, detachable filter.
- Special LED lights that indicate its charging status.
- Works on rechargeable 18V batteries.
- Comes with rubberized grip for easier handling.
- ETL Listed.
- The vacuum uses a sensible combination of useful attachments and suction motor to accomplish various cleaning jobs.
- Motorized brushes are perfect for cleaning cars, couches and RVs.
- The device comes with a special “bristle-on-the-edge” tool that picks up dirt, hair and dust on delicate fabric of your carpets.
- Long, skinny attachments are efficient at cleaning carpets, stairs, ceilings, upholstery and furniture.
- Decent battery backup (up to 1 hour).
- Affordable price and available online.
- The power switch is located on a tricky location. Switching it on and off while cleaning is a challenging task for the homeowners.
- Some customers have reported issues about malfunctioning batteries although the cases may be isolated issues.
- If the fabric of your winter clothes traps hair and dirt, you should wipe it using a damp cloth. Put on rubber gloves and run your hands on the upholstery. The fur will automatically stick to the gloves and you can vacuum it later.
- If you’re fed up with foul pet odor prevailing in the surroundings, just soak a cotton ball in essential oil and put it inside the bag. When you turn the motor on, the device will automatically pull in the odor and leave a pleasant aroma behind.
Other than the few downsides mentioned, this vacuum is very powerful and efficient at cleaning up random messes. With the Shark SV780 Pet Perfect II Hand Vacuum, pet hair, bread crumbs and feathers don’t stand a chance! You can finally say good bye to dirty shoeprints, cereal and coffee spills!