Ever wished to own an appliance that does the entire dirty job for you? Well, that is a common wish to all homeowners.
The iRobot Roomba 760 is the vacuum for you if you are so much into achieving this wish.
It is a must-have for people on the go, people with disabilities, or simply anyone who needs to have their cleaning tasks done at their comfort.
- Dimensions: 13.9 by 3.6 by 13.9 Inches. Weight: 13.2 Pounds.
- 3-Stage Cleaning – The Roomba 760 features a 3-stage cleaning function that encompasses an Aerovac Series 2 cleaning feature, a spinning side brush for cleaning along walls, and counter-rotating brushes that act as a broom and dustpan. These ensure that your floors are thoroughly vacuumed.
- Dirt Detect Technology – The iRobot’s Dirt Detect Technology ensures that all the dirty places are vacuumed. Its Persistent pass cleaning pattern ensures that for dirty areas, there is a back and forth movement just like with an upright vacuum, thus maximum your cleaning results.
- iAdapt Responsive cleaning technology – This kind of technology ensures precise detection of obstacles and edges. It makes sure that all possible parts of the floor, including under furniture, around obstacles, and along walls are properly vacuumed.
- Dual HEPA filters – A good vacuum cleaner usually comes with a HEPA filter to ensure clean air. The Roomba 760 comes with 2.
- Remote control – With an advanced remote control function that allows you to clean your floors at the comfort of your seat or bed, the Roomba 760 is an incredible vacuum. You will enjoy playing around with it just like an RC toy car while benefiting from its superb cleaning.
- Virtual walls and an on-board scheduling – When you think about convenience, think Roomba 760. This exemplary creation from iRobot offers all of it. With an on-board scheduling that allows you to plan and design a cleaning schedule of up to 7 sessions a week, even when not around and its virtual walls that ensure this robotic vac does not reach off-limit areas, you can go on a long vacation without worrying about the cleanliness of your house.
- Powered by a rechargeable battery – It runs on a long-lasting battery that is also rechargeable. This gives it the ability to clean larger areas and for longer.
- Convenient – With a provision to control it remotely as you clean your floors, and an on-board scheduling plan, you can have your floors clean without having to drop a sweat. This robot vacuum can be set to clean 7 days a week, even if you’re not around.
- Easy to use – This automatic vacuum only requires you to charge it, and its ready to start cleaning. You may choose to control it using the remote control or program it to work on its own with the virtual walls set wherever you don’t need it to reach.
- Safe – With a provision of virtual walls, even when away, you can create borders for where this robot vacuum should not go. This helps to protect sensitive items and also prevent it from getting damaged. It uses the iAdapt responsive feature to detect edges, walls, drop-offs, stairs and other obstacles thus protecting it from falling off from higher surfaces, or bumping into obstacles.
- Power-efficient – Running on a rechargeable battery that lasts long enough to perform a large cleaning task, this machine uses a power management software that gives it 50% longer life as compared to previous Roomba vacuum models.
- Cleans perfectly – This vacuum is equipped with quite a number of technological features that ensure a perfect clean. These include its iAdapt responsive cleaning and its Dirt Detect technologies that ensure each bit of dirt is detected and gotten rid of.
- Gets stuck once in a while – This particular unit works best where there are fewer obstacles. Sometimes it may get stuck against obstacles, especially on cords and cables. Other then that, it works pretty well to adjust to different types of floors.
- Only good for cleaning floors – Though it comes with numerous safety features, you should not risk placing it on higher surfaces such as tables.
The iRobot Roomba 760 is a vacuum in a league of its own. With top-notch features that cannot be found in even most high-end vacuum models, this vacuum remains an incredible technological creation. Given the value that it offers and the the price that it’s going for, this is definitely an investment that all households should look into.