If you have never used a steam mop before and are looking for an inexpensive model, then you’ve come to the right place.
The 313A model does not come with as many features as some of the top steam mops currently available, however, it is affordable, easy to use, and works well with any kind of hard surface. It can produce great hygienic and degreasing results on wood, granite, laminate, marble, and other hard, sealed floors.
It lets you clean and polish your floors quickly and with glistening results.
The steaming technology asks for no harsh chemical usage and is safer for health than traditional cleaning products.
- It cleans, polishes, and sanitizes without the use of chemicals.
- Adjustable-height handle with 12-1/2-inch cleaning head.
- The 7 by 12-1/2 by 49 inches design is complimented with no pump operation.
- Indicator lights for water levels and a preheating/cool-down tray for safety.
- Cloth clips to hold Steam Pad (2 Steam pads included).
- Measuring cup and funnel for filling the tank.
- It is very affordable compared to many other steam mops available in the marketplace.
- It is very easy to use and works without any downward pressure need to be applied.
- Eco-friendly means it is family-friendly. It requires no harmful chemicals to sanitize. Instead, it uses high temperature to kill bacteria and germs, as well as potential allergens.
- Clean hassle-free up to 20 minutes before it needs to be refilled, you can finish at least 1 room in that much time.
- The square shaped face claims to allow the mop to fit hard-to-reach corners.
- The water reservoir and steam unit are at the base of the cleaner which allows maximum impact.
- The steam pads are easily washable like regular laundry in a washing machine.
- The 25 foot cord allows unobstructed access all over a home, condo or an apartment.
- The handle has adjustable height but is nothing more than a straight pole. The lack of ergonomic handling may put some people off.
- The pads are made of cotton while many other models use microfiber, which is more suitable for cleaning.
- It is easy to fit this machine’s head in hard-to-reach corners but hard to maneuver around edges. The square face can sometimes get stuck.
- The model is kind of heavy in comparison to the competition. It is not easy to push around and will require some practice to get used to it.
The model may have seen great days, but is now an outdated product with better alternatives in the market. It’s still a nice steam mop to pick up considering it’s low price point, but if you are willing to spend a bit more, you’re better off buying a better one.