I never understood the importance of maintaining hardwood floors until I moved into my personal apartment.
That’s when I realized that beautiful wood floors call for special treatment and simple brooms or mops wouldn’t do.
Things To Consider When Cleaning Hardwood Floors
Hardwood floors are vulnerable to scratching and denting. They require delicate cleaning.
You have to say no to harsh chemicals, moisture and bleach. Moreover, if you use large-sized, bulky, or heavy canister vacuums on hardwood, there’s a higher chance that you’ll damage your floors.
Does this mean we to abandon vacuuming altogether? No way! This is probably exactly why the manufacturers developed these powerful, hand-held models!
If you’re planning to buy a handheld vacuum cleaner for spot cleaning, I suggest you to opt for Eureka 41A Rapid Clean Step Handheld Vacuum. Let’s take a look at the salient features of this product.
This incredible vacuum was specifically designed to clean stairways and wood furniture. Nevertheless, it’s capable of multi-surface cleaning too. It effectively cleans hard surfaces, laminated floors, upholstery, windows, doors, corners, tricky spots and edges!
- The device features a special On/Off brushroll button. You can fiddle with the button to switch between “bare floors” and “carpet” modes.
- It comes with soft, easy roll wheels that move seamlessly across the floors, without scratching it.
- A powerful 6-amp motor provides strong suction force to pick up dirt and debris that come along its way. The motor delivers quick and superior performance.
- The device includes lengthy cord (25ft) and hose (3ft) and a special crevice tool. It can easily extend up to 28 ft.
- Bag-less dirt canister provides better visibility.
- The unit is programmed to draw power from 120V outlets only.
The long cords, powerful suction and flawless design helps to save you a lot of hassle and time.
You just need to flip the brush up and down, or turn it around the edges to pick dust up from your floor.
It’s easy to use around the whole house without having to twist your body at odd angles to reach certain spots.
- With a powerful 6amp motor, the 41A is far better than its previous versions.
- It’s versatile brushes and the smart wheels easily adapt to various surfaces.
- The gadget runs on AC power, which means you can run it for a long time on 100% power and you don’t need to worry about changing the batteries afterwards.
- Longer cords allow you to vacuum entire staircases. You can even use it to clean car interiors, chandeliers, and basements.
- You can customize the settings to maximize the “pet cleanup performance” of the device.
- It’s one of the more powerful handheld vacuums currently available.
- You have to check the position of the motor and align it before re-installing the bottom plates.
Considering all the plus points and shortcomings of the Eureka 41A RapidClean, it is truly a vacuum that deserves our highest recommendation.