Large canister vacuums and full-sized models with bags are out of fashion today! They not only make your job lengthy and tiring but, you also have to search for the nearest power outlets. Thus, it becomes pretty difficult for home owners to clean staircases, basements and car interiors.
This is where a handheld vacuum cleaner comes to the rescue.
If you’re searching for a lightweight, compact and affordable vacuum for light cleaning jobs, then the Royal Appliance/Tti SD20005 RED Scorpion has exactly what you need. This corded handheld vacuum not only looks attractive, but it’s extremely useful for cleaning doors, windows, paintings, furniture, and little knick knacks.
- The device includes a powerful 7amp motor with strong suction. It’s efficient at picking up minute particles like sand, and even harder objects like pebbles.
It includes an exclusive Quick Flip crevice tool that reaches into faraway spots. You can use it for cleaning tight spaces, tricky corners, and hard-to-clean edges of cushions, corners, bean bags and car seats.
- Includes practical attachments like dusting brush, and extendable hose that adapt to different surfaces.
- The 16 feet long power cord covers a larger surface area.
- Contains a transparent dust cup for storing dirt. You won’t have to fiddle with bags or belts any more.
- Features plastic crevice tools., which are quite useful when you need to delve deeper into the cushioned sofas and window frames for dust deposits.
- Strong plastic handle provides better grip.
- A very affordable price.
In short, it’s one of the most powerful yet light vacuums that I’ve ever used. This ingenious China-made device carries a retractable crevice which is one of the best features of this device. You no longer have to fiddle with hoses and crevice tools.
It’s a perfect product for customers who don’t like having to attach and detach various accessories. Just check out some of these reviews.
- Lengthy power cord is perfect for outdoor cleaning tasks.
- The crevice tool is quite handy. It clicks right into the vacuum and takes up very little space inside your storage cupboard.
- Replacement filters are easily available.
- Users don’t have to fiddle with batteries, bags or belts.
- 3 years warranty.
- Easy to use and carry.
- Produces a lot of noise while working.
- There’s no strap or tool to hold the cord and so you actually have to wrap it around the unit before putting it into storage.
- It can’t be used for long periods or the device may begin to produce an unfavorable smell (like that of burnt carbon).
- It can’t store dust or dirt in large quantities. You have to use a dust bag for emptying its contents every now and then.
The Dirt Devil SD20005RED is superior to many similar products in terms of speed and efficiency. It’s perfect for cleaning small surfaces but not the most effective for larger scale cleaning. Aside from a few small nuances, this vacuum is very powerful for it’s weight and very handy to have around any home.