The Black & Decker BDH2000L is a sleek and stylish handheld vacuum that comes with a slim, rotating nozzle, flip-up brush and an exclusive built-in crevice tool for cleaning fine particles such as bread crumbs, cereal, pet hair, dust particles and fiber.
It’s powerful, tripe layered filters are furnished with amazing cyclonic technology that keeps dust away. It delivers a remarkable performance with its long-lasting suction power.
You can easily use it for cleaning large particles, garbage and dirt cluttering your carpets or hardwood.
- Strong and long-lasting suction force.
- Cordless, compressed, lightweight and versatile design.
- Based on innovative Lithium Ion Technology.
- Decent run time.
- Batteries charge 6 times faster than other devices and consume 25% less power.
- Furnished with a slim rotating nozzle that digs into tight spaces and inaccessible spots.
- Bright LED lights that notify charging status.
- Semi-translucent, bag-less dirt bowl.
- Transparent, washable filters.
- On-board extension (with less bending).
- Long lasting batteries that last for 15 to 30 minutes on full-suction mode. When left unplugged, the batteries hold charge for up to 18 months.
- Availability of crevice tool makes it much easier to clean underside. Users don’t have to stoop at odd angles.
- Uses a 2-phase filter, which includes a wire mesh and cloth filter (both washable) for a smooth and trouble-free cleaning experience.
- Accessories are quite handy. The brush is foldable and the crevice tool extends into tight spots.
- The rotating head is adjusted at 90 degrees angles. This helps you reach more spots.
- Bright blue colored LED indicators notify charging status.
- 30-days money back guarantee by the manufacturers.
- Absence of pet tools for cleaning pet hair, fur, feathers and other pet messes.
- Limited options for charging since the station is not wall mountable.
- The vacuum includes irreplaceable, integrated batteries. You can’t replace them on your own; you’ll have to visit the service center, in case the batteries get damaged.
- The power buttons and filter release switch are placed too close together. You have to keep this in mind while cleaning.
- When you apply pressure on the body, the extendible crevice retracts back due to poor lock mechanism.
- The head can get dislodged from the body if you twist it too hard.
- Perfect for quick clean ups.
- An excellent device for cleaning hardwood floors, carpets, stairs and car interiors.
The Platinum BDH2000L is a perfect tool for asthmatic patients, parents with active kids in their home, college students, and just about anyone that needs a versatile and powerful cleaning tool. It’s capable of cleaning every nook and corner of your home with great efficiency. You may have to fiddle with different accessories and tools while cleaning carpet, but it’s certainly worth it.