Clearing pet hair is every pet owner’s ‘pet peeve’.
We love our pets, but not the hair they leave behind on our upholstery and in difficult, hard to reach areas.
BISSELL markets their Pet Hair Eraser 33A1 as every pet owner’s dream. But is it really? What are its features, pros and cons?
This nifty vacuum comes with a set of features that make it a must-have for anyone who’s had to deal with pet hair ending up in all the wrong place.
- It comes with a dirt container – The 33A1 does not have a bag. It comes instead with a dirt container. This makes it an ideal hand-held vacuum for those who tend to develop allergic reactions.
- It has a long cord – The 16 inch cord is long enough to extend to wherever you want to go in a room. That means no more plugging and unplugging each time you need to move a bit.
- HEPA media filter/multi-level filtration – Engineers built the 33A1 to North American standards. It cleans completely with the help of HEPA multi-level filtration. You can adjust the filtration to suit your cleaning needs.
- It has two interchangeable nozzles – While the hard nozzle clears harder debris, the soft, rubber nozzle clears hair with ease.
- It comes with an easy-grip handle – makes it very easy to handle, even for children.
This vacuum definitely has features that make it user-friendly, but it comes with other benefits, making it outstanding among hand-held cleaners.
- Powerful suction – Users report that it is so dynamic that the torque jumped in their hands when they turned the switch on and off. It uses BISSELL’s trademark cyclonic cleaning system.
- Lightweight – Customers commend it for being so light, weighing a mere 4 lbs.
- Durable – This vacuum is highly durable. Some customers report using it for years without any problems.
- Great for stairs – It clears difficult edges on stairs effortlessly.
This cleaner is not flawless by any means. Like all devices, it comes with its share of drawbacks.
- Design flaws – This cleaner has design flaws. The front of the cleaner is high, making it difficult to slide under furniture. The bulkiness is an inconvenience for some customers.
- Noisy – This vacuum is quite noisy and may startle young children. A customer reports that the noise is a trade-off for its powerful suction.
With its dynamic suction, the Pet Hair Eraser is a necessary tool for cleaning upholstery, and anywhere else that pet hair tends to pop up. If you plan on using it to clean mostly larger debris, you might be better off picking up a different pet vacuum.
On the other hand, if pet hair is your main concern (which is what it’s intended for), then this vacuum is perfect. Don’t let us make the decisions for you though, check out some of these fantastic customer reviews and decide for yourself if it’s worth your money.