Vacuuming your home can be quite a difficult task and a serious reason of frustration, caused, most of the time, by appliances that do not do their job properly. You can significantly ease this frustration by investing only into the best small vacuum on the market.
Why should it be small? So that you can store it easily out of sight, but, most important, so that you can easily carry it around and clean with it; back problems is the last thing you need.
Of course, there are still hundreds of models available, so making a decision can sometimes be difficult. Here are a few things you should take into account when looking for the good vacuum cleaner for your home:
- Before you make your purchase, you should think of how often you will be using it. Small vacuums can still be on the heavy side, so look for a lightweight model to make sure it will be easy to hold if you plan on using it a lot.
- The next thing to take into consideration is the device’s power. The more powerful it is, the more mess, dirt, debris and dust it will clean with just one move, helping you save time and energy.
- You cannot disregard your own preferences as far as the collection of dirt is concerned. While most small cleaners are bagless, pushing a button to empty the canister is much easier than having to take out the canister, empty it and putting it back, especially since small cleaners have rather small canisters.
- Last but not least, you should definitely pay attention to the accessories. The model you buy should come with a telescopic wand, brushes and crevices, to allow you to clean even the most distant and difficult to reach places.
Our Personal Favorites
1. The Hoover Linx Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner
This powerful stick vacuum is highly appreciated for its light weight, versatility and efficiency.
It can quickly and easily remove dry spills and dust from just about any surface due to the smart design and the multi-cyclonic technology it incorporates.
It has a narrow base and smart accessories, being perfect for cleaning narrow, or difficult to reach spaces.
It comes with a bottom release transparent dirt cup that allows you to see when it needs emptying.
2. BISSELL Pet Hair Eraser Handheld Vacuum, Corded, 33A1
This model only weighs 4 pounds and it comes equipped with an extremely comfortable handle, and a conveniently placed on/off switch (at your fingertips).
It’s very efficient in cleaning pet hair, partly due to the two special nozzles that attract and remove the hairs from the upholstery and stairs, leaving them clean and refreshed.
The versatile design and impressive power make it suitable for any type of surface.
Of course, there is a lot more to be said about these vacuum cleaners and there may be other models out there, just as efficient; but, in order to find the best for your home, you need to do your research, analyze and compare the various models to see which one meets your needs best.