It requires a broom, a dust pan, and enough coordination to actually get your neat little pile of dirt and debris into the pan.
Just when you think your job is finished, a ball of cereal falls out of the pan and goes rolling across the floor, only for you have to repeat the sweeping process again!
Perhaps it is time to say goodbye to the broom and dustpan forever and invest in a stick vacuum made for cleaning hardwood floors.
Good Things Come in Small Packages
Weighing in at a little over 7lbs, this a lightweight vacuum offering extreme cleaning power. It is the perfect machine for all surfaces in your home as you can control the settings. The bristle brushes are safe for hard surfaces, so you can ditch the broom and clean with confidence!
Another great feature is it’s compact upright design, which lets you store it just about anywhere for ease of access and use whenever you need it.
Cleaning pet hair will be a breeze as this machine has comparable suction power of some of the much more expensive models out there in the market. Hair balls and dust bunnies run, but they can’t hide from the Shark!
Freedom From The Cord
For those of you who do not like to pull out a bulky machine, unravel the cord, vacuum your intended areas, only to have to wind the cord back up, then the Navigator Freestyle Stick is for you!
This vacuum is completely cordless and will travel anywhere in your home on command. No longer will you have to worry about the constant tripping hazard when all you want is to get rid of the dirt. The battery life in this cleaner is approximately 4 hours, and it comes with a small charging base so your vacuum can rest when it needs to.
Other Features You Can’t Live Without
Available at most major retailers, this cleaning tool is packed with many practical features that will make clean up of your hardwood floors much more successful than a broom.
- Debris is collected in a easy to empty cup, so you will not have to struggle with changing a bag or emptying a dust pan.
- The handle can be angled very low to clean under your furniture, you don’t have to move the coffee table to clean under it!
- It swivels so you can go around corners with less back and forth motions.
- Even the most stubborn pet hair will get sucked up and be out of your life.
- Multiple terrain settings will allow you to clean carpets as well as hardwood floors.
While sturdy and strong, hardwood floors need to be handled with care; they are expensive and you want them to last a long time. If pulling out a broom and dustpan is not your thing, then investing in a good hardwood floor vacuum will save you a lot of time and is not nearly as awkward as trying to get the debris you swept up into the dustpan. The Shark Navigator Stick is a great vacuum for hardwood as well as carpet, and you will quickly see the return on your investment.
- Does Miele or Dyson Make Better Vacuums For Hardwood Floors?
- Are Canister or Upright Vacuums Better For Hardwood?
- Understanding The Importance of Hardwood Floor Care
- 10 Useful Tips for Cleaning and Maintaining Hardwood Floors